Accounts Payable Representative
Job Title: Accounts Payable Representative
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Description: The Accounts Payable Representative is responsible for processing a high volume of daily invoices into an ERP financial system.
- Review and enter employee expense reports.
- Work with Buyer and Parts Coordinators to receive maintenance & service purchase orders.
- Prepare monthly Accounts Payable accrual and rebate journal entries and intercompany reports.
- Provide monthly general ledger reconciliations pertaining to AP.
- Prepare year end 1099s.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- The Requirements (Minimum Qualifications):
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in the full cycle of Accounts Payable required.
- The Extras (Preferred Qualifications):
- Associate's Degree in a related field from a two-year college or technical school preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Please visit our online website
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity