Cheese Production Supervisor
Job Title: Cheese Production Supervisor
Location: Le Sueur, Minnesota
Description: We are looking for a Shift Supervisor in Le Sueur, Minnesota. 12 hour shifts, 5 to 5 and working 7 days in a two week period. The Shift Supervisor assists in overseeing production in the plant facility. The Shift Supervisor oversees the operation of workers and equipment in the production area, while applying learned knowledge of processes involved and production methods.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the daily operations of all production lines and systems.
- Manage, coordinate, and monitor the daily tasks of certain Sanitation positions based on the Plant Regulatory reports issued on an as needed basis.
- Organize, update, and maintain the Master Sanitation Schedule (MSS) documents in preparation for audits with daily sign-off if required, providing appropriate information to Quality Assurance as required. Follow-up on any audit items as needed.
- Adhere to Agropur policies on communication and documentation with the Quality department regarding product integrity and sanitation needs.
- Work directly with Supervisor and/or Quality when sanitation issues require immediate attention; redirecting workers to these areas as needed. Provide updates to the Quality Department and Plant or Production Manager as appropriate.
- Ensure ‘In Process’ targets are met; inspect and confirm that equipment has gone through CIP and is ready for Process through Pre-Op Inspections.
- Maintain and troubleshoot for equipment and production questions or issues. Involve appropriate maintenance, quality, or inventory areas as needed for assistance.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum three (3) years manufacturing experience required.
- Preferred qualifications:
- Associate's Degree from a two-year college or technical school in a Science, Business, Operations Management or related field preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in a dairy and/or food production plant preferred.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time: 12 hour shifts, 5 to 5 and working 7 days in a two week period.
Salary: Agropur offers its employees a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package focusing on your physical, financial and emotional health to include the following:
- Health, Dental and Vision options
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a 4% company match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Health and Wellness Programs to include Wellness Incentives and Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities for discretionary bonus’ and discretionary 401(k) contributions based on Company financial performance.
- Paid Time Off Program, Holiday Pay and Bereavement
- An environment that upholds our five core values: Boldness, Collaboration, Communication, Excellence and Integrity
- Opportunities for advancement
- Training programs
- Employee Referral Program
- Community Involvement
How to Apply: Please visit our website.