Feta Pail Packer Level 2-3
Job Title: Feta Pail Packer Level 2-3
Location: Weyauwega, WI
Description: We are looking for a Feta Pail Packer Level 2 who is responsible for packaging feta products in a safe and efficient manner; ensuring compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices and safe work practices. This is a PM shift starting at 3pm - 3am working M-F as scheduled. This position may transition to days so flexibility is much appreciated.
- Maintain a general knowledge of the feta production process and procedures.
- Ensure that all products are packaged in the correct pail/box and labeled with the proper manufacturing date, vat number and any other necessary information.
- Ensure that all necessary paperwork is completed and passed on to the Production Supervisor properly and timely.
- Facilitate quality assurance tests such as scale checks and metal detector/X-ray checks.
- Work in a team environment to ensure proper function of all pail line equipment.
- Work with the packaging team to ensure proper sanitation of all packaging room equipment and conveyors.
- Work with the maintenance team to facilitate necessary preventative maintenance of packaging equipment.
- Assist in coordinating cooler organization and maintaining the cooler in good condition.
- Understand and adhere to Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Safety Protocol
- Stop any observed unsafe acts and obey facility safety rules and procedures.
- Correct or report any observed safety hazards.
- Support safety policies and programs.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience preferred.
- Experience in a dairy or manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to read, understand, and adhere to documents and procedures (GLP, SOP, SDS, GMP, test procedures, and HACCP).
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division).
- Basic computer operational skills; able to input and retrieve computerized information.
- Ability to follow written, verbal and diagrammatic instructions; complete simple checklists and complete required documentation.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Communicate well both verbally and in writing with managers and colleagues.
- Demonstrate strong organizational and time management skills.
- Decisions administered soundly and consistently with policies and in compliance with appropriate laws and regulations.
- Demonstrate functional and technical knowledge, ability to learn new skills quickly, and achieve a high level of accomplishment.
- Ability to solve problems by adapting knowledge and experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively at all levels in a collaborative team environment.
- Exhibit a professional manner in dealing with others and work to maintain constructive working relationships.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time. This is a PM shift starting at 3pm - 3am working M-F as scheduled. This position may transition to days so flexibility is much appreciated.
How to Apply: Please visit our online website
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity