Job Title: HR/Benefits Coordinator
Company: Maple Leaf Cheesemakers, Inc.
Location: Monroe, Wisconsin
Description: We are looking for an organized, independent HR professional to manage our HR department for 4 companies with an approximate total of 220 employees. An HR manager, to us, is the go-to person for all employee-related issues. This means that your HR manager duties will involve managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development and talent management. The job of HR manager is important to business success. People are our most important asset and you’ll be the one to ensure we have a happy and productive workplace where everyone works to realize our established mission and objectives. Promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture is a vital aspect of a complete HR manager job description and specification.
- We are looking for an organized, independent HR professional to manage our HR department for 4 companies with an approximate total of 220 employees.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Manage the staffing process, including recruiting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding
- Investigate employee issues and conflicts and brings them to resolution
- Ensure the organization’s compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Use performance management tools to provide guidance and feedback to team
- Ensure all company HR policies are applied consistently
- Maintain company organization charts and employee directory
- Partner with management to ensure strategic HR goals are aligned with business initiatives
- Maintain HR systems and processes
- Assist in preparing and conducting performance and salary reviews
- Provide support and guidance to HR staff
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits
- Design and implement employee retention strategies
- This is a permanent, full-time position working Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm. However, candidate must be flexible with their work hours to accommodate employees on various shifts.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Ability to read/write/speak Spanish is a PLUS!!
- SHRM or PHI certification a PLUS and/or degree in Human Resources
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
Salary/Wages: $45,000-$55,000 annually
How to Apply: Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Please contact Jessica Blair (608) 934-5702