Job Title: Intake Operator
Company: Arena Cheese
Location: Arena, Wisconsin
- This position is responsible for loading and unloading trucks as they arrive at the facility.
- This will include testing the loads, managing inventory, completing documentation.
- This position will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing trucks, silos, tanks, pumps, hoses, and any other equipment used during this production day.
- This position will assist in the management of silo and tank inventories of milk, cream, whey, whey protein concentrate and permeate.
- This position will be responsible for cleaning and sanitation duties throughout the factory using manual and CIP cleaning.
- This position will be responsible for the cleaning and sanitizing of the UF and the UF Pasteurizer.
- This position will be responsible for filling chemical containers and distributing them throughout the factory.
- There are two employees per shift that work as intake. One employee will perform loading and unloading related duties and the other will perform cleaning and sanitation duties. In addition to cleaning and sanitation, this second position is expected to assist in other areas of the factory as needed. These two positions will rotate.
- The Supervisor may assign additional duties not listed in the summary as needed.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be Must be 18 years old
- Ability to multitask and work with minimal supervision
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds for short periods
- Ability to work on your feet for up to 10 hours
- Ability to climb on ladders for various duties
- Ability to work in hot and humid conditions
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Please visit our online posting
Contact: Email Rob Neubauer or call 608-753-2501