Maintenance Lead - 3rd Shift
Job Title: Maintenance Lead - 3rd Shift
Location: La Crosse, WI
Description: The Maintenance Lead performs routine and break down maintenance on processing and packaging equipment. This position is responsible for keeping the plant running and in compliance with all rules and regulations by using safe methods of equipment repair/upkeep. The Maintenance Lead performs repairs as needed by the department, troubleshoots processes, manages and performs the preventive maintenance program, and is responsible for machine set ups and rebuilds. This position is also responsible for training Maintenance Mechanic I’s, II’s and III’s.
- Ensure proper function of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing maintenance requirements (both planned and unplanned) on production, packaging and processing equipment, and utility systems.
- Proficient in troubleshooting on Programmable Logic Control (PLC) systems.
- Be readily available for emergency repairs in breakdown situations.
- Accurately read, analyze and interpret technical procedures, electrical schematics, service manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Perform preventative maintenance (i.e. conducting computerized preventative maintenance check-ups or reading SPC charts and data) as needed.
- Ensure proper function of the line manufacturing support systems (line/lube delivery, chemical deliver, ingredient delivery, process systems, CIP systems, operational support.)
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- The Requirements (Minimum Qualifications):
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience in a food manufacturing maintenance required.
- Advanced understanding of preventative maintenance programs required.
- Advanced mechanic, pneumatic, hydraulic and basic electrical knowledge required.
- Advanced experience with the troubleshooting of PLC equipment required.
- The Extras (Preferred Qualifications):
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Associate’s or Technical School Degree in Mechanics, Electrical, Computer Science or Food Processing preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Please visit our online website
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity