Maintenance Supervisor–Grand Rapids, MI
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
Description: The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for planning and organizing the work of the maintenance staff to achieve and maintain efficient operation of the facility and all equipment.
- Responsible for daily facility maintenance and preventive maintenance.
- Prioritize and schedule necessary maintenance equipment and activities based on PM schedule and/or production need.
- Monitor and measure work of staff to ensure quality and pursue continuous improvement.
- Plan, schedule and direct external contractors in the maintenance of buildings and grounds.
- Work with management and other departments to implement equipment changes, staffing adjustments and maintenance support needs.
- Responsible for department budget and cost reduction activities.
- Plan and assign specific work to maintenance mechanics and support personnel for all shifts.
- May be involved in building renovations; ensure that renovations occur within budgeted levels and conform to company specifications.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum five (5) years facility/maintenance experience in food production environment required.
- HazMat Responder Certification.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience in Instrumentation Controls preferred.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Please visit our online website
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity