Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Company: Saputo Inc.
Location: Black Creek, WI
Description: Focuses on Saputo’s vision and goals and considers the best interest of Saputo and its employees, customers, and patrons while performing job duties.
- Responsible for understanding and complying with the Current Good Manufacturing Practices and Food Safety guidelines to ensure that quality food products are manufactured in a sanitary production environment and delivered with superior protection to our customers and consumers.
- Demonstrates professionalism and positively represents and promotes Saputo at all times.
- Repairs, dismantles, assembles, installs, and performs preventive maintenance on production machinery and equipment to include hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, and electrical equipment.
- Diagnoses malfunctions in machinery and equipment.
- Works with and maintains required tools and materials needed to perform job responsibilities.
- Possesses a working knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems.
- Follows all company, quality and safety policies, rules and regulations.
- Works with co-workers and supervisors to resolve maintenance issues.
- Demonstrates initiative and strong interpersonal, communication, and team skills.
- Demonstrates safe and quality conscious work habits and follows all company policies and procedures.
- Recommends measures to improve production methods, equipment performance, and quality of product.
- Performs all other duties as assigned, however some may become primary.
- Overtime as required.
Experience, Skills and Abilities: Education/Experience:Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Please visit our online posting