Maintenance Technician - 1st Shift
Job Title: Maintenance Technician - 1st Shift
Company: Alpine Slicing and Cheese Conversion
Location: Monroe, Wisconsin
Description: Maintenance Technician will maintain, diagnose, and repair industrial systems throughout the facility along with performing basic maintenance tasks and completing project work while maintaining safe working conditions and following prescribed safety practices both independently and in a team environment.
- Perform duties required to install and maintain production machines and facility equipment. Interpret, install, and modify control systems including programmable controllers, drives, etc.
- Perform mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical troubleshooting and repairs for equipment.
- Interpret and maintain documents, prints, and schematics.
- Follow a preventive maintenance schedule for equipment.
- Provide a flexible schedule for unexpected repairs and variations in workload.
- Research suppliers, contractors, and companies used to repair, replace, and/or manufacture parts including submitting purchase orders.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Self-starter who can work in an environment that is self-directed and customer/team focused.
- 3+ years of industrial maintenance(Preferred).
- 2+ years of mechanical or electrical maintenance experience.
- Able to work overtime on an as-needed basis.
- Must exhibit a desire to learn new skills to advance along a maintenance career progression.
- Must be able to lift and carry 50 lbs.
- Must be able to push/pull 150 lbs.
- Must be able to work with Engineering teams to complete projects on time.
- Able to evaluate a mechanical system and understand how/why it works.
- Able to multitask and effectively handle multiple assignments through effective project prioritization and time management.
- Able to comply with safety regulations and maintain a clean and orderly work area.
Hours/Employment Type: Full-Time
Salary/Wages: $15-$23/hr depending on experience
How to Apply: Email resume to Kris
Questions? Please contact Kris Thomson (608) 325-8201