Maintenance Technician-Browntown, WI
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Company: V & V Supremo Foods
Location: Browntown, WI
Description: Repairs and maintains equipment and infrastructure at the production facility. Performs daily and weekly preventive maintenance programs to insure efficient operation of mechanical equipment. Maintains a positive working relationship with other departments throughout the company.
- Maintains production and facility equipment (installations & repairs).
- Prompt and effective response and resolution to work orders (checklist & reports).
- Maintains and checks tool and material inventory levels.
- Communicates to Foreman and/or Lead if additional supplies are required.
- Ability to inspect equipment, recognize potential problems and independently take appropriate corrective action to prevent component failures or equipment down time.
- Communicates potential equipment failure and/or issues.
- Conducts preventive maintenance work required (cleaning, lubricating, greasing, oiling) to ensure optimum working order.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or General Equivalency Diploma (GED)
- 2 years’ minimum experience in a manufacturing environment Machine Operations (Preferred)
- Previous food manufacturing experience (Preferred)
- Experience in troubleshooting, repairs, and preventative maintenance on mechanical and electrical equipment
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Please submit your resume to the contact listed below.
Contact: Email Ralph Valentine or call (608) 439-5133.