Marketing Supervisor–La Crosse
Job Title: Marketing Supervisor
Location: La Crosse, WI
Description: The Marketing Supervisor will champion all marketing and communications activities and strategies within their focused business segments. The Marketing Supervisor is responsible for managing and developing all facets of the assigned business marketing operations program either personally or in collaboration with other marketing team members.
- Manage all facets of company’s marketing program which includes integrated marketing communications, planning of white papers, technical bulletins, professional and trade presentations, press releases, ad campaigns, tradeshows, conferences, event, and promotional gifts.
- Manage all aspects of new product launches from research through launch to reporting.
- Perform research on market trends and suggest new products and marketing tactics and trends to identify growth opportunities.
- Provide timely reports on measurement to Director of Marketing and Communications and other noted leaders.
- Marketing point of contact for assigned business segment and the connector between the various departments (Research & Development, Finance, Strategic Sourcing, Sales & Operations Planning, and Production) to bring marketing elements to life.
- Assist and prepare the marketing plan, long and short-term strategy, and benchmark studies for assigned segment.
- Schedule, create, distribute and maintain various multi-media marketing tools which includes email campaigns, webinars, online video and social media channels. Analyze and communicate analytic metrics to relevant sales participants and management team members. Segment and manage contact lists where applicable.
- Manage and attend tradeshow programs cross functionally (strategic planning, booth design, digital and traditional promotion, attendance, invitations, logistics, budget).
- Evaluate the performance and positioning of products under its responsibility as well as those of competitors to identify opportunities/threats.
- Manage and help direct creative for advertising, ensuring the identified programs stay on schedule and campaigns support company priorities.
- Provide detailed guidance to any project requests for creative team, human resources, R&D or communications.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field required.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered.
- Minimum three (3) years of project and project management experience required.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suites required.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Please visit our online website
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity