Quality Manager - Arena, WI
Job Title: Quality Manager
Company: Arena Cheese
Location: Arena, Wisconsin
Description: Under the direction of the General Manager, the Quality Manager is responsible for product quality and food safety compliance with all regulatory and customer requirements. The Quality Manager oversees new product development, and packaging labeling changes. This position ensures that all production parameters as they relate to food safety, quality and regulatory requirements are developed, implemented and followed. This position requires that compliance of all regulatory standards are met as they relate to GMP, OSHA, FDA, WDATCP, and USDA regulatory standards. The Quality Manager is responsible for the preparation of and conducting of all third party, customer, FDA, and WDATCP audits.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Requires a four-year Bachelors Degree in operations management, food science or related technical field, and two to five years related experience; or five to ten years of progressively responsible related experience; or a combination of education and experience.
- Ability to develop, read, write, and interpret documents such as GMPs, safety rules, production schedules, maintenance work orders and procedure manuals.
- Ability to conceptualize and write reports, procedures, processes, standard operation procedures (SOP), and correspondence.
- Ability to communicate effectively with production members, warehouse members, other managers, Coaches, outside auditor, customers, and other members of Arena Cheese.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent. Intermediate to advanced knowledge and skill using excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to solve practical and complex problems; and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of specifications and information furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. Occasionally required to sit and use hands to handle or touch objects, tools, or controls. Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, carrying and moving parts, materials, and product. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: $60,000 to $80,000
How to Apply: Contact Rob Neubauer at email@example.com or (608) 753-2501.