Job Title: Packaging Specialist
Company: Springside Cheese
Description: The packaging specialist helps further our production of our hand-made and award-winning classic cheeses using traditional methods and milk from local dairy producers. In addition, the Packaging Specialist cuts, packages and labels our cheese for our valued customers. A typical day in the life of a Springside Cheese Packaging Specialist looks like: As the packaging specialist you will operate the cutting and packaging of equipment. You will cut, pack and label cheeses according to order information. Additionally, you will record cheese weights and assist in organizing inventory.
Experience, Skills and Abilities: The job is for you if:
- You have passion for food, especially cheese.
- You can Incredible Hulk up to 50lbs like its paper and standing for long periods of time is not a challenge.
- You have awesome communication skills.
- You are highly organized and can easily adapt to changes.
- You are self-motivated to succeed, meet deadlines and follow through on tasks.
- You can work with required sanitation chemicals respectfully.
- You have basic computer skills.
- You can multi-task especially during busy periods.
- Joining our family doesn’t require a degree in cheese however, you must also have a high school diploma or GED equivalent with at least 1 year of experience in food production work or physical labor.
- Internships, volunteer work and side projects count.
- Just make sure we see where you picked up your love of food and production somewhere in your application.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
Wage: Based on experience
How to Apply: Please visit our online posting
Contact: Email Keith Hintz or call (920) 829-6395