Analytical Associate Scientist - Le Sueur
Job Title: Analytical Associate Scientist
Location: Le Sueur, Minnesota
The Analytical Associate Scientist performs sample analysis using advanced analytical methods such as GC, HPLC, ICP-MS and other assays, in collaboration with Quality Assurance. This position will lead projects by planning, conducting and summarizing experiments to answer research and development questions upon assignment.
- Responsible for sample preparation and testing for product release and research samples using advanced analytical techniques including HPLC, ICP-MS and GC.
- Serve as project leader for analytical method development projects and applied R&D projects as directed.
- Responsible for designing and conducting benchtop experiments and analysis.
- Leverage scientific knowledge and problem-solving abilities to support research and commercial efforts.
- Collaborate with Quality Assurance and other Agropur laboratories to ensure successful commercial testing and troubleshooting of unexpected results.
- Write experimental designs, complete data analysis and write final project reports to facilitate excellent communication of information.
- Effectively operate analytical equipment.
- Record, collate, evaluate and interpret experimental data, making appropriate recommendations.
- Assist in applied research as needed.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
The Requirements (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering or related field required.
- Experience with analytical instrumentation including HPLC and GC required.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
The Extras (Preferred Qualifications):
- Experience in a laboratory or dairy plant environment preferred.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Please visit our online posting
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity