Fall 2021 Offerings
WCMA Front-Line Leadership Trainings - SOLD OUT
All slots for the fall 2021 Front-Line Leadership series have been filled. To add your staff to the waiting list, please email WCMA Senior Director of Programs & Policy Rebekah Sweeney. Thank you for your interest in developing your team!
WCMA's popular Front-Line Leadership Classes are designed for new and seasoned supervisors of focused teams, and will help build their skillset in the areas of conflict resolution, communication, stress and time management, and the cultivation of a team mentality.
Classes are limited to 22 participants. They are offered à la carte, and may be taken in any order. Tuition for each course is $135 per person. In 2021, these trainings will be held in a hybrid format, meaning that participants may choose to participate in-person in Madison, Wisconsin or live online.
- WCMA Front-Line Leadership Training – Part A: Essential Leadership Skills |Tuesday, September 7
- WCMA Front-Line Leadership Training – Part B: Positively Impacting Staff Performance | Monday, October 4
- WCMA Front-Line Leadership Training – Part C: Cultivating a Team| Monday, November 8
WCMA Advanced Leadership Series
The highly rated WCMA Advanced Leadership Series is designed for mid-level managers and employees transitioning to such positions. The series also features guest speakers from industry detailing their leadership successes and challenges, and requires participants to complete projects to implement and demonstrate their new knowledge. Enrollment is limited to 20 individuals and those enrolling participate in all sessions as a cohort to better facilitate relationships. The cost for the entire series is $495 per participant.
In 2021, this series will be held in a hybrid format, meaning that participants may choose to participate in-person in Madison, Wisconsin or live online.
- Part 1 on Thursday, September 16 pushes participants to take initiative in driving change and generating positive results for their company.
- Part 2 on Monday, November 15 focuses on the development and application of a creative and collaborative problem-solving process.
- Part 3 on Tuesday, January 18, 2022 will detail the tools and strategies leaders can use to foster collaboration and resolve workplace conflict.