Job Title: Digital Strategist
Location: La Crosse, WI / Eden Prairie, MN
The Digital Strategist champions the organization’s e-commerce and digital visibility channels, for both Agropur US and the retail BiPro business. This position attracts new customers via site traffic, Social Media, and Email Marketing by utilizing best practices and trends in social media marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO); converting that traffic into loyal routine customers. This individual combines an in-depth knowledge of business objectives, online strategies, and their competitive landscape with a rich background in digital marketing to deliver effective digital marketing recommendations. The Digital Strategist is the representative for the organization’s message, brand, and content through thought leadership, blogging, email communications and social media.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- Manage Agropur’s multi-channeled social media platforms to grow followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters.
- Build and manage organization’s social media profile and presence, including Facebook, Linkedin, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and potentially additional channels
- Manage the monthly social media budget and ensure the funds are creating a return on investment.
- Help manage the Ambassador program for BiPro USA, including monitoring monthly posting per agreements as well as going out and sourcing new ambassadors that fit our brand needs/image.
- Develop a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to Agropur’s owned properties (including blog posts, info-graphics, social media, and website).
- Manage and build various email lists and campaigns, including design templates (utilizing Hubspot, Sprout Social or other related program), calls-to-action, and content used in email leads.
- Manage initial responses to inbound prospect inquiries and handoff to Sales department.
- Optimize content for search engines and lead generation.
- Investigate methods of optimizing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and implement as relevant to the businesses.
- Develop and manage key conversion points in the marketing funnel, including landing pages and lead generating forms.
- Manage and maintain content on Agropur’s websites, including BiPro USA.
- Provide support in the development and maintenance of e-commerce listings on the organization’s website and third-party vendor websites.
- Create a seamless user experience for consumers utilizing e-commerce platforms.
- Ensure campaigns are trackable and provide insight into metric reports as well as recommendations on future direction.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field required.
Minimum three (3) years of experience in digital marketing required.
Minimum three (3) years of experience in demand generation marketing, inbound marketing and blogging required.
E-commerce knowledge and experience required.
Equivalent combination of education and/or experience will be considered.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Please visit our online posting
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity