Materials Coordinator - 2nd Shift
Job Title: Materials Coordinator - 2nd Shift - 2 pm - 10 pm
Company: Milk Specialties Global
Location: Wautoma, Wisconsin
Description: At Milk Specialties Global, our focus is to create high-quality ingredients designed to optimize health and nutrition. We are passionate and dedicated people. Each day, we collectively explore new, innovative ways to enhance product performance and value through our broad human and animal nutrition portfolios. The human nutrition division focuses on industry leading whey and milk protein isolates, concentrates, and hydrolysates - backed by the speed, execution, and passion it takes to exceed the expectation of our customers.
- Ensure Materials for upcoming jobs are staged in warehouse lanes and verified.
- Works with WT Warehouse and Port Edwards to resolve issues and to ensure all materials are ready for scheduled production.
- Ensures work order reconciliations and corrections are resolved.
- Attends Daily Ops & Planning meeting to communicate status.
- Oversee / Coordinates tray builds at Waushara.
- Oversee / Coordinates rework projects.
- Subject matter expert in WMS / Inventory systems.
- Trains Line Employees on WMS / Inventory systems.
- First Shift Job that requires flexible schedule as needed.
- Example 1: 4a to 12p to work with 3rd shift.
- Example 2: 8a to 4p to work with 2rd shift.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- No prior experience needed for this position.
Hours/Employment Type: Full-Time
Salary/Wages: Based on experience
How to Apply: Visit our online posting
Questions? Please contact Madelyn Billmeyer (612) 326-9903