Wastewater Treatment Supervisor
Job Title: Wastewater Treatment Supervisor
Location: Lake Norden, South Dakota
Description: The Wastewater Treatment Supervisor is responsible for all aspects of operation related to the wastewater treatment plant including knowledge of pumps, valves, controls, employee schedules, and basic lab tests. This position is also responsible for troubleshooting equipment during the treatment process. The Wastewater Treatment Supervisor oversees the land application program and has other site environmental responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the daily operation of the Wastewater Treatment Plant.
- Oversee daily sampling and lab analysis.
- Oversee maintenance and upkeep of process equipment
- Manager daily operation changes.
- Perform record keeping related to lab analysis, flows, maintenance items, etc.
- Order chemicals, lab supplies and spare parts.
- Oversee the Land Application Program (permit new sites, loading calculations, etc.)
- Site Environmental Reporting Responsibilities as assigned, (example: Tier 2, Form R, Annual Air Emissions Inventory)
- Work with the Department of Natural Resources (DNR) on compliance issues and public complaints as needed.
- Prepare monthly and annual Department of Natural Resources (DNR) Reports.
- Keep abreast of current developments in regulations
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum four (4) years of experience in wastewater treatment required.
- Wastewater Operator’s License as required by state agency.
Preferred Qualifications: Associate Degree in Wastewater or Water Technology preferred. Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered. Supervisory experience preferred.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
- Agropur offers its employees a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package focusing on your physical, financial and emotional health to include the following:
- Health, Dental and Vision options
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a 4% company match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Health and Wellness Programs to include Wellness Incentives and Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities for discretionary bonus’ and discretionary 401(k) contributions based on Company financial performance.
- Paid Time Off Program, Holiday Pay and Bereavement
- An environment that upholds our five core values: Boldness, Collaboration, Communication, Excellence and Integrity
- Opportunities for advancement
- Training programs
- Employee Referral Program
- Community Involvement
How to Apply: Please visit our website