CDR: Dairy Food Fraud Workshop (in-person)
University of WisconsinBabcock Hall 1605 Linden Drive
Madison, WI 53706
Registration closes on September 9, 2022.
This course is designed to introduce food & dairy manufacturers and dairy industry-adjacent manufacturers to the concept of food fraud. Organizations of all sizes will be provided with historical context of food fraud and examples both within and outside the dairy industry.
Topic areas (subject to updates):
- Background knowledge and examples of food fraud
- Food fraud risk evaluation techniques and detection strategies
- Databases and reference information currently in use in the industry
- Understanding of high-risk ingredients and monitoring/surveillance techniques
- A survey of lab testing abilities available to the industry