DFW: Internal Auditor: SQF
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
Conducting internal audits with a food safety focus is required to determine whether your SQF food safety system is implemented effectively. The analysis of results is critical to ensure that the food safety plan continues to be effective. Challenges to achieving continual improvement in food safety programs can occur due to improperly conducted and documented internal audits.
Gain the knowledge and skill to internally audit your SQF food safety system effectively to ensure food safety and compliance with SQF requirements in this course.
This course is applicable to all SQF Food Safety Codes. Participants must bring their own copy of the applicable SQF Code to the training program.
Required Course Prerequisites
- Strong understanding of Prerequisite Programs and Good Manufacturing Practices
- HACCP training, that meets SQFI requirements, within the past 5 years
- A copy of your HACCP certificate must be sent to email@example.com prior to the start of the course, if available. Failure to send your most recent HACCP certificate may result in removal from the course.
- PCQI training, within the past 5 years
- A copy of your PCQI certificate must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the start of the course, if available. Failure to send your most recent PCQI certificate may result in removal from the course.
Please Note: Internal Auditor: SQF is focused on the SQF body of knowledge. If you’re interested in learning additional skills outside of the SQF BOK, you may wish to consider our Internal Auditing Principles course that will be available in late October.
For more information and to register, please visit the Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin website.