WCMA Learning to Lead Series
- Tuesday, September. 17, 2019
- Tuesday, November 5, 2019
- Tuesday, January 14, 2020
Those enrolling in the program participate in all three sessions as a cohort.
Madison College-West Campus
8017 Excelsior Drive
Spurred by industry requests, WCMA is now offering an educational series specifically designed for mid-level managers, or employees who are transitioning to such positions.
The Learning to Lead series will be offered in partnership with Madison College, via three workshops, focused on the following topics:
- Critical Thinking and Decision Making for Managers
- Effective Communications and the Building and Leading of Teams
- Delegation, Talent Development, and Situational Leadership
Learning to Lead emphasizes organizational performance and how to holistically strengthen workplace performance. Participants will be asked to complete application projects between each workshop offering.
All courses will be delivered by energetic and interactive instructors, highly recommended by past participants in WCMA training programs.
Cost for the entire series, including materials, instruction, and meals is $495 per participant. Parking is free and convenient. Enrollment is limited to 20 individuals.