M3 Insurance: Preventive Controls Qualified Individual Training Workshop
M3 Insurance828 John Nolen Drive
Madison, WI 53713
M3 Insurance in partnership with WMEP is offering a two and half day seminar on training to meet the “Preventive Controls Qualified Individual” (PCQI) requirement under Subpart C – Hazard Analysis and Risk-based Preventive Controls [§ 117.126 Food Safety Plan]. The PCQI is responsible for oversight of the written food safety plan at their respective food processing facility. Successful completion of this course provides the attendee with a certificate for this training.
This workshop will follow the FDA approved curriculum developed by the Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance [FSPCA], and includes:
- Overview of the Preventive Controls for Human Food [PCHF] rule
- Current good manufacturing practice and other prerequisite programs
- Hazard analysis and preventive controls determination
- Development of process, allergen, sanitation and supplier preventive controls
- Recall plan
- Recordkeeping requirements
The agenda will also feature insights from Kara Baldus, Food Safety Program Manager for Hydrite Chemical Company. The working exercises presented during the training are designed to provide practical details covering all the required components of the written food safety plan mandated within the Preventive Controls for Human Food [PCHF] rule.