WCMA Policy Committee Immigration Workgroup Meeting
You're invited to join in the WCMA Policy Committee Immigration Workgroup, as it holds meetings to develop a federal immigration policy platform or our organization.
Our workgroup begins its discussions on Thursday, September 8 from 1:00-2:30 p.m. (CT). This virtual meeting is free and open to all WCMA members.
Here's a look at our planned agenda:
- 1:00 p.m.: Agenda Overview & Introductions
- 1:10 p.m.: Review Active Immigration Proposals & Allied Industry Platforms
- 1:30 p.m.: Open Form Discussion of Industry Values & Associated Goals
- 2:00 p.m.: Determine Strategies for Member Input/Feedback
- 2:15 p.m.: Determine Work Timetable
- 2:30 p.m.: Adjournment
Please contact WCMA Senior Director of Programs & Policy Rebekah Sweeney if you have questions or suggestions.