WCMA Webinar: Cost Savings for Dairy Processors via Energy Efficiencies
Make plans today to join the Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association (WCMA) in January for a free, members-only webinar focused on cost savings that dairy processors can realize via energy efficiency - and the resources available to help get projects moving.
On Tuesday, January 11 from 1:00-2:00 p.m. (CT), WCMA will bring you expert insights from state and industry leaders, including:
- Reasons and Resources for Energy Efficiencies in Dairy Processing Operations
- Mark Stover, Focus on Energy Program Operations Manager
- Member Spotlight: Energy Efficiency Successes at Eau Galle Cheese
- Steve Bechel, Eau Galle Cheese Vice President of Operations
- Dan Sabelko, Eau Galle Cheese Maintenance Manager
Following the program, WCMA staff will facilitate a question-and-answer session with presenters. Members who prefer to submit questions anonymously may send them to WCMA Senior Director of Programs & Policy Rebekah Sweeney at email@example.com by close of business on Monday, January 10.
This offering is the latest in WCMA’s monthly webinar series. Webinar topics are driven by WCMA member feedback and will cover a range of themes such as business development, communication strategies, and industry resources.