WCMA Webinar: Expanded Education for Dairy Processors
Join us on Tuesday, December 13 at 1:00 p.m. (CT) for a free webinar focused on new, upcoming educational programming for dairy processors. Plan your 2023 professional development with presentations chock-full of learning opportunities from WCMA, Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin, and the University of Wisconsin-River Falls. Here's a look at our agenda:
- Upcoming Short Courses at the Center for Dairy Research
- Andrea Miller; Outreach Program Manager, Education & Training; Center for Dairy Research
- Food Safety Education with Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
- Adam Brock; Vice President of Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory Compliance; Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
- Future Learning Opportunities at UW-River Falls
- Michelle Farner, Dairy Pilot Plant Manager, University of Wisconsin-River Falls
- WCMA Leadership Trainings
- Rebekah Sweeney, Senior Director of Programs & Policy, Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association
Presenters will reserve time to field audience questions during the webinar. If you’d like to share a question in advance, please email WCMA staff by Monday, December 12 at 12:00 p.m. (CT).
This offering is the latest in WCMA’s monthly webinar series. Webinar topics are driven by WCMA member feedback and cover a range of themes such as business development, communication strategies, and industry resources.