WCMA Webinar: Writing Your Best Grant Proposal
Join us on Tuesday, February 14 at 1:00 p.m. (CT) for a free, members-only webinar focused on writing a top-notch grant proposal. Here's a preview of our agenda:
- Grant Writing 101: Finding Opportunities and Writing Your Best Proposal
- Speaker: Jim Gage, James D. Gage Consulting, Inc.
- What Reviewers Look For
- Speaker: Katie Ujdak, Global Trade & Investment Grants Specialist, Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation
- Member Perspective: Specialty Cheese Company
- Speaker: Paul Scharfman, President
- WCMA Resources: Connecting You to Financial Opportunities
- Speaker: Danica Nilsestuen, Grants & Business Programs Director, Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association
Presenters will reserve time to field audience questions during the webinar. If you’d like to share a question in advance, please email WCMA staff by Monday, February 13 at 12:00 p.m. (CT).
This offering is the latest in WCMA’s monthly webinar series. Webinar topics are driven by WCMA member feedback and cover a range of themes such as business development, communication strategies, and industry resources.