WCMA Webinar: Grants for Growth
Register now for the Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association's (WCMA) next free, members-only webinar sharing practical tips to find and apply for federal and state grant funding! Join us Tuesday, May 17 at 1:00 p.m. (CT) for this informative, useful session.
Here's a look at our webinar agenda and featured speakers:
- Where to Find Grant Opportunities & Application Best Practices
- Presenter: Rebekah Sweeney, Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association
- Grant Spotlight: International Market Access Grants
- Presenter: Global Trade & Investment team, Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation
- Grant Spotlight: Dairy Business Innovation Initiative Grants
- Presenter: Vic Grassman, Center for Dairy Research
- Grant Spotlight: Wisconsin Dairy Processor Grants
- Ryan Dunn, Wisconsin Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection
This offering is the latest in WCMA’s monthly webinar series. Webinar topics are driven by WCMA member feedback and cover a range of themes such as business development, communication strategies, and industry resources.
Have questions? Please contact WCMA Senior Director of Programs & Policy Rebekah Sweeney.