WCMA Webinar: Strategic Social Media for Dairy Businesses
Join us on Tuesday, January 24 at 1:00 p.m. (CT) for a free, members-only webinar focused on social media strategies for dairy manufacturers and processors. Learn the basics of building your following, crafting an impactful social media plan, connecting with consumers on social to boost sales, and ways WCMA is here to help support and amplify your efforts. Here's a preview of our agenda:
- Getting Started on Social: How to Choose a Platform, Plan Your Content, and Build a Following
- Speaker: Grace Atherton, Communications Director, Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association
- Creating an Impactful Brand Impression
- Speaker: Tracy Budworth, Senior Content & Communications Manager, Organic Valley/CROPP Cooperative
- Using Social to Drive Sales
- Speaker: Brittany Requejo, Marketing Manager, Pine River Pre-Pack, Inc.
- WCMA Resources & Support
- Speaker: Grace Atherton, WCMA
Presenters will reserve time to field audience questions during the webinar. If you’d like to share a question in advance, please email WCMA staff by Monday, January 23 at 12:00 p.m. (CT).
This offering is the latest in WCMA’s monthly webinar series. Webinar topics are driven by WCMA member feedback and cover a range of themes such as business development, communication strategies, and industry resources.