WCMA Webinar: Training Resources for Dairy Processors
Make plans today to join the Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association (WCMA) in March for a free, members-only webinar providing a look at the technical trainings available to dairy manufacturers and processors coast-to-coast.
WCMA is pleased to welcome guest presentations during this webinar from:
- The Center for Dairy Research at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Andrea Miller, CDR Outreach Program Manager
- University of Wisconsin-River Falls
- Michelle Farner, UW-RF Dairy Pilot Plant Manager
- Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
- Adam Brock, DFW Vice President of Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory Compliance
Following guest speakers’ presentations, WCMA staff will share information about additional training opportunities at Cornell, the University of Idaho, North Carolina State University, and South Dakota State University, and facilitate a question-and-answer session. Members who wish to submit questions in advance may send them to email@example.com by close of business on Monday, March 14.
This offering is the latest in WCMA’s monthly webinar series. Webinar topics are driven by WCMA member feedback and will cover a range of themes such as business development, communication strategies, and industry resources.