Register now to join in a virtual meeting of the WCMA Workforce and Education Committee, set for Tuesday, November 9 from 1:00-2:30 p.m. (CT).
The meeting agenda will include discussion on the following topics:
- Federal COVID-19 vaccination mandate for large employers
- Opportunities to employ Afghan refugees
- 2022 WCMA Wage & Workforce Survey
- 2022 WCMA Job Fair at CheeseExpo
- Development of a WCMA onboarding video training series for new dairy processing employees
The meeting will also offer a live polling feature for participants, and members are encouraged to submit questions they'd like posed to the group in advance. WCMA staff will wrap the meeting with a brief overview of other workforce and education resources available to WCMA members now.
Have questions? Please contact WCMA Senior Director of Programs & Policy Rebekah Sweeney.