WCMA Workforce & Education Committee Meeting
Join via Zoom link
You're invited to join WCMA's Workforce and Education Committee for its upcoming virtual meeting on Tuesday, August 9 from 1:00-2:30 p.m. (CT). Strengthen your network of industry human resources professionals and share ideas on how WCMA can support your critical work to attract, train and retain your workforce.Here's a look at our meeting agenda:
- 1:00 p.m.: Call to Order; Agenda Overview and Introductions
- 1:10 p.m.: Workforce Solutions Spotlight: Workforce Training Grants
- 1:30 p.m.: Training Concept: New Leadership Cohort
- 1:50 p.m.: Project Update: WCMA Video Onboarding Series
- 2:05 p.m.: Other WCMA Workforce Tools & Discussion
- WCMA Young Professionals Outing August 31
- WCMA Health & Safety Group Launch
- Coming Soon: Comprehensive Industry Training Menu (Online Resource)
- Fall/Winter WCMA Leadership Trainings
- WCMA Jobs Board
- WCMA Webinars
- 2:20 p.m.: Parking Lot Q&A with Live Polling
- Note: Committee members may direct any questions they’d like posed anonymously to their colleagues to email@example.com.
- 2:25 p.m.: Upcoming Meeting Dates & Topics
- In-Person/Hybrid Offering in November?
- 2:30 p.m.:Adjournment
Have questions or suggestions? Please contact WCMA Senior Director of Programs & Policy Rebekah Sweeney.