Contributor Sponsor - WCMA Video Onboarding Series
Workforce & Education
At a time when it's challenging to find job applicants, it’s also critical for dairy processors to do all they can to retain valued employees. One key component to that effort is an effective onboarding program – and WCMA is here to help.
With direction from WCMA’s Workforce & Education Committee, your Association is producing a series of five onboarding videos – offered in English, Spanish, and Hmong – focused on key messages for all new dairy processing employees. We’ll overview the dairy processing industry and its essential mission, highlight opportunities for ongoing education and career growth, explain dairy processing from intake to product distribution, deliver key food safety and sanitation messages and highlight the culture of dairy processing and its commitment to excellence, inclusivity and growth. More details are available here.
Please consider a sponsorship or contribution to this project before January 31. Be recognized in this series for your support – and for your commitment to the success of the U.S. dairy processing industry. Here's a look at the benefits available to all contributors.
Contributor Level Sponsorship - $1,000
- Recognition at the start and end of each video in the onboarding series with other contributors
- Graphic will include contributor logo and business name
- Recognition in WCMA newsletters and member messages during the rollout of the series products
- Recognition in WCMA social media during the rollout of the series products
- Unlimited, free use of all finished products