2nd Shift Load Hauler
Job Title: 2nd Shift Load Hauler
Company: Masters Gallery Foods
Location: Plymouth, WI
Description: As a Load Hauler, you'll be responsible for supplying boxes to production lines, and transferring finished product to the Warehouse under the supervision of the Production Supervisor. How You Will Contribute to our Legacy of Excellence:
- Supply production lines with required boxes and pallets.
- Verify the correct item information and pallet quantity.
- Transfer finished product from casing room
- Ability to place pallets on an automated wrapper.
- Ability to locate pallets within the warehouse.
- Ability to safely place and remove pallets from the racking system.
- Load and remove pallets from automated palletizers.
Experience, Skills and Abilities: What You Can Offer:
- Ability to operate a stand-up forklift.
- Must be able to read to determine if packaging and labeling information is correct.
- Basic math competencies.
- Ability to lift, carry, push, and stack up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to push/pull heavy loads with a pallet
- Ability to read and comprehend safety warnings and directives related to machinery and production processes.
- Ability to work as part of a team and communicate professionally with all production and supervisory personnel.
- Ability to accurately utilize different types of computer programs and operate RF scanning and data collection systems.
- Consistent and reliable attendance to maintain adequate staffing levels and meet customer commitments is required.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
- Start: $22.29
- 90 Day: $23.16
- 1 Year: $24.02
What Masters Gallery Foods Can Offer You: We're a company built on many values, among them are passion, integrity, and people, which means if you join Masters Gallery, you'll join a team brought together by enthusiasm, trust, and dedication. Beyond our commitment to offering exceptional products and customer service, Masters Gallery is committed to career development, inclusion, flexibility, and fun at work. To uphold those values, Masters Gallery Foods provides:
- A generous benefits package (health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, critical illness, accident coverage, 401(k) with company match, and more)
- Vacation Time Off (service-based paid time off and 10 paid holidays)
- Center for Health and Wellness - Free to employees and their dependents
- Incentives and incentive programs (such as tuition reimbursement, student loan forgiveness, subsidized fitness programs, cell phone discount programs, employee assistance program, AAA, and more)
- Opportunities to give back to the community (drives, activities, matched donations, and more)
- Green sustainability initiatives Continuous improvement initiatives - technology driven
- Training and development programs
- Cheese Store, free popcorn, hot beverages, and filtered Culligan water
- Listen to Sirius XM Radio while you work!
- Continuous communication with Employees - Company App
- Opportunities to give feedback and suggestions in a judgement-free zone
- Numerous fun activities throughout the year (potlucks, chili cook-offs, company picnics, holiday party and more)
Masters Gallery is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
How to Apply: Visit our online posting
Questions? Please contact Natasha Kim, (920) 400-1767