3rd Shift Maintenance Technician
Job Title: 3rd Shift Maintenance Technician
Company: Masters Gallery Foods, Inc.
Location: Oostburg, WI
Description: As a Maintenance Technician, you troubleshoot and repair mechanical and electrical problems in production machinery and equipment as they arise. Your fabrication and welding skills assist you in your repairs. In addition to repair projects, you also complete preventative maintenance to ensure that everything is in working order. Participating in the design, fabrication, and relocation of production machinery and related equipment is an exciting part of your job. And, you love that you are never bored. Here at Masters Gallery Foods, you know that your hard work is appreciated.
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Comfortable climate-controlled work environment - our facilities are clean and contain cool temperatures. Smoke-free campus promoting a healthy and wellness lifestyle. Our equipment consists of robotic case packers, case erectors, case sealers, and moving belts which can be noisy. Fork-lifts also drive in the packaging area.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent mechanical skills.
- Good trouble shooting skills and be willing to further train on skills needed to support the maintenance department goals.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Understanding or knowledge of electronics, single and 3 phase wiring up to 480 volts, Electronic Machine/Motion Controls, industrial HVAC systems, industrial refrigeration systems, industrial boiler/water treatment systems, pneumatics, hydraulics, robotics, and packaging and labeling equipment.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, mechanical/hydraulic/pneumatic/electrical schematic diagrams, technical manuals, chemical warning labels, and material safety data sheets.
- Welding skills that comply with USDA/WDA standards.
- Ability to operate forklift, boom, and platform lifts.
- Ability to function in a computerized maintenance management system.
- Ability to work from elevated heights when using ladders and power lifts.
- Consistent and reliable attendance to maintain adequate staffing levels and meet customer commitments is required.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time, Sunday-Thursday
Salary/Wages: The starting wage for this role begins at $26-$33/hour (based on experience) AND an Incentive Bonus Program where you can additionally earn up to 6% of your gross earnings annually! With the opportunity to earn up to $36/hour with our robust skilled based pay system and apprenticeship program. Not to mention our accelerated Paid-Vacation Program for skilled technical experience
WHAT MASTERS GALLERY FOODS CAN OFFER YOU:
We're a company built on many values, among them are passion, integrity, and people, which means if you join Masters Gallery, you'll join a team brought together by enthusiasm, trust, and dedication. Beyond our commitment to offering exceptional products and customer service, Masters Gallery is committed to career development, inclusion, flexibility, and fun at work. To uphold those values, Masters Gallery Foods provides:
- A generous benefits package (health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, critical illness, accident coverage, 401(k) with company match, and more)
- Vacation Time Off (service-based paid time off and 10 paid holidays)
- Center for Health and Wellness - Free to employees and their dependents
- Incentives and incentive programs (such as tuition reimbursement, student loan forgiveness, subsidized fitness programs, cell phone discount programs, employee assistance program, AAA, and more)
- Opportunities to give back to the community (drives, activities, matched donations, and more)
- Green sustainability initiatives
- Continuous improvement initiatives - technology driven Training and development programs
- Cheese Store, free popcorn, hot beverages, and filtered Culligan water
- Listen to Sirius XM Radio while you work!
- Continuous communication with Employees - Company App
- Company-Paid Uniforms and Steel Toed Safety Shoes
- Opportunities to give feedback and suggestions in a judgement-free zone
- Numerous fun activities throughout the year (potlucks, chili cook-offs, company picnics, holiday party and more)
All offers of employment are conditioned on the results of a post-offer, pre-employment physical functional examination which includes a test for the illegal use of drugs. We are a certified Development Zone employer committed to hiring targeted group members. Masters Gallery is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
How to Apply: Visit our online posting
Questions? Please contact: Natasha Kim, (920) 400-1767