Accounts Receivable Representative
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Representative
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Description: The Accounts Receivable Representative is responsible for all aspects of the Accounts Receivable process including invoicing through cash receipts and ensuring customers are billed accurately and in timely fashion.
- Process large volumes of sales orders and invoices.
- Apply customer payments.
- Perform daily and monthly reconciliations.
- Enter lock box deposits, bank deposits and all electronic payments.
- Communicate specific customer payment information with outsourced collector.
- Print, review and distribute invoices and statements.
- Set up and maintain monthly discounts.
- Enter suggested retail pricing and may print shelf tags as requested by customers.
- Assist customers with questions on products, quality and delivery errors.
- Inform customers of any price changes.
- Pull backup for any lockbox short payments set up as a DED through cash application.
- Verify the validity of debits or check requests against the promo planner.
- Research debits not on the planner and those at different amounts than expected.
- Review promo planners against the previous quarter for accuracy, working with Sales to ensure completeness/accuracy as needed.
- Provide audit transaction backup.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- The Requirements (Minimum Qualifications):
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate’s Degree in a related field from a two-year college or technical school preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
- Minimum two (2) years of Accounts Receivable or cash application experience required.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Please visit our online website
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity