Assistant Line Leader - 2nd Shift
Job Title: Assistant Line Leader - 2nd Shift
Location: La Crosse, Wisconsin
Description: We are looking for Assistant Line Leaders to join our 2nd shift team in La Crosse, WI. The schedule will be 3:00 pm - 11:00 pm Monday - Friday. The Assistant Line Leader assists the Line Leader in performing all tasks involved in the production of Agropur Ingredients’ products, with primary responsibilities of providing back-up leadership to the work crew for a specific production line. The Assistant Line Leader follows standard work methods and practices safe work habits to ensure production is as efficient and safe as possible. This position works in all areas of production as needed and regularly handles bags of product that are at least 25 kg. (55.115 lbs.).
- Effectively communicate with Line Leader from previous shift. Report to line ~15 minutes early; discuss where the run is at and any issues encountered.
- Check blend sheet paperwork to make sure the proper components are being used (bags, pallets, fill weights, etc.), confirm that lot numbers match on product, labels, and paperwork.
- Complete pre-operation inspection log on Daily Production Record.
- Review production schedule for assigned line and check all necessary items.
- Communicate with assigned line crew regarding daily schedule.
- Assign employees to specific work stations and inform supervisor of any absences and/or line problems as needed.
- Monitor all phases of the production line and quality of product being produced.
- Ensure product change-overs are done properly.
- Monitor break times of operators on line.
- Complete forklift operational checks at the beginning of each shift.
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in a food manufacturing environment preferred.
- Forklift Certification/License (in-house training provided)
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Please visit our online website
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity