Automation Manager – Lake Norden, SD
Job Title: Automation Manager
Location: Lake Norden, SD
Description: The Automation Manager is responsible for the daily operation of Automated Systems and Electrical Equipment processes within facility. This position will engage with employees to assist and direct all automated and electrical work methods and procedures.
- Manages and coordinates workers engaged in the automation of equipment while applying learned knowledge of processes involved and production methods.
- Drive training and coaching to ensure compliance with Safety standards and incident prevention.
- Good mechanical skills with the ability to communicate and work with maintenance department so that all equipment is maintained at the highest level to reduce unnecessary downtime.
- Perform installations and repairs in a manufacturing environment on all electrical related systems, instrumentation, and controls.
- Work with the plant, corporate and client personnel to resolve day-to-day production tasks/needs as they arise.
- Utilize electrical and mechanical experience to assist with plant managed projects.
- Assist Engineering Team with automation and electrical initiatives on Capex projects.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- The Requirements (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering required.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in a leadership role required.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience with automated electrical systems required.
- Strong project management and leadership experience required.
- The Extras (Preferred Qualifications):
- Manufacturing and/or industrial maintenance experience preferred.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Please visit our online website
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity