Job Title: Automation Supervisor
Location: Lake Norden, South Dakota
Description: The Automation Supervisor is responsible for keeping the programming, electrical, network and instrumentation systems in good working order so the plant runs efficiently. The Automation Supervisor ensures standards are current, maintained and adhered to by the Controls team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical assistance and support to the product line.
- Provide technical/electrical service, including problem solving and making necessary recommendations to the various systems to improve performance.
- Help reduce plant downtime and improve profitability by keeping plant running close to 100%.
- Prepare reports as needed.
- Oversee PLC programming and implementation.
- Interpret and apply Field's Standards.
- Collaborate with customers and engineering teams.
- Oversee project planning and execution.
- Perform troubleshooting as needed.
- Provide on call support as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Training in Instrumentation Controls required.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in Instrumentation Controls required.
Preferred qualifications: Process control experience and supervisory experience preferred. Experience in customer relations and food processing preferred.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
- Agropur offers its employees a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package focusing on your physical, financial and emotional health to include the following:
- Health, Dental and Vision options
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a 4% company match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Health and Wellness Programs to include Wellness Incentives and Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities for discretionary bonus’ and discretionary 401(k) contributions based on Company financial performance.
- Paid Time Off Program, Holiday Pay and Bereavement
- An environment that upholds our five core values: Boldness, Collaboration, Communication, Excellence and Integrity
- Opportunities for advancement
- Training programs
- Employee Referral Program
- Community Involvement
How to Apply: Please visit our website.