Cheese Packager Level 1
Job Title: Cheese Packager Level 1
Location: Luxemburg, WI
Description: We are looking for a Cheese Packager in Luxemburg. The hours are 9pm to 9am on a 2-2-3 schedule. The Cheese Packager is responsible for packaging cheese products in a safe and efficient manner; ensuring compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices and safe work practices. Cheese Packagers rotate duties within the department.
- Maintain a general knowledge of the cheese production process and procedures.
- Ensure that all products are packaged in the proper bag, proper box, and proper label with the proper manufacturing date, vat number and any other necessary information.
- Ensure that all necessary paperwork is completed and passed on to the Production Supervisor properly and timely.
- Facilitate quality assurance tests such as scale checks and metal detector checks.
- Work with the packaging team to ensure proper sanitation of all packaging room equipment and conveyors.
- Work with the maintenance team to facilitate necessary preventative maintenance of packaging equipment.
- Assist in coordinating cooler organization and maintaining the cooler in good condition.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- The Requirements (Minimum Qualifications):
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- The Extras (Preferred Qualifications):
- No experience required; in-house training provided.
- Experience in a dairy or manufacturing environment preferred.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time. 9pm to 9am on a 2-2-3 schedule.
How to Apply: Please visit our online website
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity