Cheese Packager Level 1-5
Job Title: Cheese Packager Level 1-5
Location: Luxemburg, Wi
Description: The Cheese Packager is responsible for packaging cheese products in a safe and efficient manner; ensuring compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices and safe work practices. Cheese Packagers rotate duties within the department. The hours are 9pm to 9am on a 2-2-3 schedule.
- Maintain a general knowledge of the cheese production process and procedures.
- Ensure that all products are packaged in the proper bag, proper box, and proper label with the proper manufacturing date, vat number and any other necessary information.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- The Requirements (Minimum Qualifications):
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- The Extras (Preferred Qualifications):
- No experience required; in-house training provided.
- Experience in a dairy or manufacturing environment preferred.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time. The hours are 9pm to 9am on a 2-2-3 schedule.
How to Apply: Please visit our online website
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity