Job Title: Commissioning Engineer
Company: Tetra Pak
Location: Remote within the U.S.
Description: As a Commissioning Engineer you will:
- Prepare material for start-up, take over and commissioning of plants delivered in cooperation with the project manager
- Participate in FAT and IO testing
- Start-up Of cheese plant independently or with Automation Engineers and cheese technologist Be collecting data required to make improvements and modifications to existing and new systems. Also to present data to customer for performance guarantees and archive data for future reference.
- Train customer’s operators in operation and oversite of cheese equipment.
- Be investigating and troubleshooting plant/process problems and development tasks
- Prepare commissioning reports and feedback to sales, project development teams
- Be ensuring that equipment works to its specification and to appropriate capacities
- Be responsible to make mechanical adjustments to the equipment to improve results of the cheese to meet performance and customer needs.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant background (Dairy technician, Mechanical Engineering degree)
- Proven work experience in dairy field or food industry, installation of equipment, customer relations.
- Mechanical or cheese technology experience is a plus
- Proficiency in English (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of process and/or filtration plants
- Understanding of PLC/automation and electrical components a plus
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues, customers and suppliers
- Outgoing service minded and flexible Problem-solving skills and positive attitude
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
Salary/Wages: Based on experience
How to Apply: Visit our online posting
Questions? Please contact Kaylyn Donelli (224) 548-3300