Job Title: Compensation/Benefits Manager
Company: Masters Gallery Foods
Location: Plymouth, WI
Description: As the Compensation/Benefits Manager you'll be responsible for overseeing all aspects of company benefit, wellness, and leave programs. This role will also involve managing the organization's HRIS application (UKG Pro) and its system modules.
- Manage and administer daily operations pertaining to all company benefit programs including wellness and leave programs.
- Assist executive leadership in monitoring benefit trends, researching, and designing cost competitive employee benefit programs.
- Work jointly with insurance brokerage and Executive Leadership to analyze annual benefit performance.
- Perform plan audits to make certain plans run smoothly and that all plan data is accurate.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for both employees and benefit vendors delivering regular correspondence and education to ensure benefit plan understanding.
- Manage plant compensation planning process including market analysis and cross-functional review.
- Prepare and coordinate biweekly office hourly payroll.
- Manage and oversee Plant Payroll Coordinator and Benefits/Human Resources Coordinator.
- Manage all corporate Family Medical Leave programs for all employees.
- Manage the Reasonable Accommodation Program in full compliance with the ADA.
- Manage the office Holiday Programs in collaboration with the Director of Human Resources- Operations and the Operations Team.
- Manage and coordinate annual ACA employer reporting requirements.
- Provide technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to HRIS users.
- Educate and train HRIS users on system features and capabilities.
- Collaborate with executive leadership and HR Team to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommend and implement solutions.
- Manage permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Compile or assist with the acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs for senior executives and HR staff.
- Serve as a lead representative and liaison between HR, IT, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects.
- Ensure system compliance with data security and privacy requirements.
- Coordinate annual HIPAA training for all authorized company personnel.
- Maintain knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology.
- Perform other duties and special projects as requested by the Sr. Vice President of Human Resources & Corporate Communications, Chief Financial Officer, or other managers.
- Back-up functions related to Payroll Coordinator responsibilities including hourly plant payroll processing and support functions provided by the Benefits/Human Resources Coordinator.
Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or a related field or equivalent experience is required.
- 4- 6 years of related experience is required with at least one year in a progressively responsible Compensation/Benefits role preferred.
- SHRM-CP Certification or CEBS preferred.
- Previous experience in HRIS Administration is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent management interpersonal and technical support skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to frequently deal with employees, management, and benefit partners.
- Demonstrated knowledge of human resource policies and procedures to ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
- Demonstrated knowledge of federal and state regulations including FMLA, FLSA, ADA, and HIPAA.
- Requires an extremely high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook and Office products.
- Thorough understanding of all areas of Human Resources with a highly technical understanding of at least one commercial HRIS product.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Visit our online posting
Questions? Please contact Gretta Gutenberger at ( firstname.lastname@example.org ), (920) 400-1759