Job Title: Lab Technician: 2nd or 3rd shift; 4 on / 2 off schedule
Company: Westby Cooperative Creamery
Location: Westby, Wisconsin
Description: The Lab Technician works in a laboratory environment within the production plant, routinely performing tests on products prior to production, during production, and prior to releasing products to ensure that quality and production standards are achieved.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalency and Laboratory Science Technician diploma and one year of similar work experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Preferred candidates will present the following:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize work.
- Ability to handle sensitive or confidential information.
- Proficient verbal and written communications skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word) required.
- Regular and predictable attendance, safely performs tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures
- Dependability, flexibility, energy, and efficiency.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal customers and work in a team or independently with a positive attitude.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
Salary/Wages: $16 - $24
How to Apply: Visit our online posting
Questions? Please contact Ellen Olson (608) 634-3181 ext. 116