Job Title: Food Production
Company: Associated Milk Producers, Inc. (AMPI)
Location: Jim Falls, WI
Description: The primary role of General Labor in Cheese is to assemble cheese carts, monitor filling and seal cheese boxes, and put the pallets in cooler at or above production and quality standards while maintaining a safe, clean work environment. The primary role of General Labor in Whey is to fill powder bags, maintain quality and stack pallets.
- Assemble carts and place cheesecloth and liners into boxes.
- Clean and sanitize and all carts and pans.
- Inspect and re-clean and sanitize if any soil or debris is located.
- Load and unload carts in vacuum chamber and vacuum for allotted time.
- Packaging and sealing Maintain good housekeeping and cleanup of equipment, supplies in bagging and work areas throughout the plant.
- Maintain proper documentation in all formats of recordkeeping.
- Document and communicate production deficiencies to management.
- Report and communicate critical information during shift change overs.
- Adhere to all Quality and Food Safety policies and procedures, reporting any nonconformity.
- Adhere to all Safety policies and procedures, reporting any nonconformity.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience: High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred. Food manufacturing, material handling and forklift operation experience preferred. Must be able to maintain a valid forklift operator license. Prior experience in the dairy or cheese industry is preferred. Prior experience in manufacturing is a plus. Knowledge of HACCP, GMP's, OSHA and loss control programs is highly desirable. Associated Milk Producers Inc. (AMPI) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: $21.63/hour. AMPI offers competitive starting pay, PTO, 401k, short-term disability, health, dental, vision, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, employee assistance programs and more. $500 immediate sign-on bonus for production positions, additional $1,500 within first 6 months. AMPI also offers $500 bonuses for attendance and referrals.
How to Apply: Visit our website
Questions? Please contact Dena Boiteau, (715) 382-4113