Global Strategic Sourcing Manager- Indirect Spend
Job Title: Global Strategic Sourcing Manager- Indirect Spend
Location: Appleton, WI
Description: The Global Strategic Sourcing Manager – Indirect Spend will work with the Director Global Strategic Sourcing USA Operations to develop an indirect procurement program and lead indirect spend category management and strategic sourcing events and negotiations. This will be done collaboratively with our business stakeholders and our Global Strategic Sourcing teammates in Canada.
- Develop an indirect procurement program across areas such as policy, standard process, strategic sourcing best practices and related reporting.
- Build strong and strategically focused relationships with business stakeholders, other Global Strategic Sourcing team members and external partners to facilitate the delivery of top tier results without unnecessary disruptions to the business. Ensure alignment of priorities and expected results with all stakeholders.
- Deliver cost savings with an annual target of $1M via conducting sourcing events, negotiations, and re-engineering specifications.
- Lead supplier relationship management of key indirect suppliers while driving continuous improvement of top spend categories.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- The Requirements (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field required.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in procurement required.
- The Extras (Preferred Qualifications):
- Experience in supply chain, operations, finance or information technology preferred.
- Knowledge of data analytics preferred.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Please visit our online website
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity