Job Title: LaClare Family Creamery, LLC
Company: HTST Operator
Location: Malone, WI
Description: Looking for a dedicated, self-motivated candidate who will be responsible for our vital HTST Operator position at LaClare Family Creamery! Overall Responsibilities & Details:
- Operating HTST, CIP system, unloading milk trucks, starting vats.
- Must be dependable and reliable as this is a crucial position for LaClare Family Creamery's operation.
- Schedule - Monday through Friday, Hours - 1:30am - 9:30am. Shift differential paid for night hours.
- Key Tasks & Responsibilities: Responsible for CIP operation on a pre-determined schedule Manages the unloading of milk trucks Preforms antibiotic testing Operate High Temp Short Time (HTST) Pasteurizer Starting Cheese Vats Self – Motivated and able to work on their own Other duties as assigned
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Able to lift 50+ lbs continuously, stand for 8 hours/day and occasionally twist, bend, climb, grasp and other repetitive movements.
- Flexible to various creamery environments including unloading, making, packaging, and shipping.
- Annually complete all training within LaClare Family Creamery Training Matrix.
- Complete Appendix N training and retrain annually.
- Currently holds or able to obtain Bulk Milk Weigher Sampler License.
- Currently holds or able to obtain Pasteurization Certification for the State of Wisconsin
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time. Monday through Friday, Hours - 1:30am - 9:30am. Shift differential paid for night hours.
Salary: Starting at $17/hour
How to Apply: Please visit our online posting
Contact: Email Emily Jung or call 920-759-4657