Internal Raw Materials Grading Coordinator/Quality Lab Assistant - Oostburg, WI
Job Title: Internal Raw Materials Grading Coordinator/Quality Lab Assistant
Company: Masters Gallery Foods
Location: Oostburg, Wisconsin
Description: As the Internal Raw Materials Grading Coordinator / Quality Lab Assistant, you'll be responsible for inspecting and grading all incoming cheese that is received at Masters Gallery Foods, Inc. This position is responsible for cheese problem solving at our production facility, as well as management of bulk holds, returns, and partial loads to maximize company efficiency and profit. Of critical importance to this position, is the ability to effectively communicate at all levels with management, production, and vendors. Responsible for monitoring laboratory quality, analytical testing, microbiological testing, environmental testing, and coordinating laboratory paperwork.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma required; Associate Degree preferred in Food Science or equivalent experience.
- Ability to possess a Wisconsin Department of Agriculture Cheese Grading License for American Style Cheese.
- A minimum of four years of experience in the dairy industry with experience in cheese grading or laboratory work desired.
- Two years previous experience in a food lab preferred.
- Ability to forecast future cheese attributes.
- Ability to assess quality and be firm in decisions.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and analytical ability.
- Ability to problem solve and negotiate solutions under diverse conditions.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
Salary/Wages: Based on experience
How to Apply: Visit our online posting
Questions? Please contact Gretta Binversie, (920) 400-1759