IT Development Manager - US Operations
Job Title: IT Development Manager - US Operations
Location: Le Sueur, Minnesota
Description: The IT Development Manager – US Operations is responsible for the planning, development, support, and enhancements of IT systems, platforms, and databases.
Work with development staff, business analysts, and business owners to plan and execute development projects and activities based on defined requirements and technical specifications; establish realistic development estimates; manage development efforts against those estimates to ensure that projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
Work to ensure that development support activities are appropriately managed to support day to day business needs and operations.
Provide the appropriate oversight for all development related systems and platforms and database systems to ensure that they perform to the needs of the business.
Track and report the status of development projects while ensuring that project requirements are adequately defined.
Provide leadership during the deployment of software enhancements and fixes that are coordinated based on release schedules.
Drive software development planning that is in alignment with technical strategies of the business and that considers the future needs of our business.
Evolve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed.
Help software developers resolve problems both technical as well as human resources issues.
Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead software developers to their optimum performance levels and in their career development.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
The Requirements (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field required.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience managing teams and supporting software development processes (SDLC) required.
- In depth knowledge of and experience working with Microsoft related development tools including MS SQL Server, .Net, and Azure DevOps required.
- A solid understanding of and experience working with Transact-SQL and database administration and programming required.
- Knowledge of reporting and Busines intelligence tools including Power BI, SAP Report Server, and MS SQL Server Reporting and Analysis Services required.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze software development related issues required.
- Experience providing software development to provide integration between ERP and related applications including experiencing working with APIs required.
The Extras (Preferred Qualifications):
Enterprise application development experience preferred.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Visit our online posting