IT Services Advisor - Lake Norden
Job Title: IT Services Advisor
Location: Lake Norden, South Dakota
The IT Services Advisor is responsible for keeping local plant IT operations at 100% uptime and preventing and minimizing the impact of downtime incidents caused by IT failures as a member of the IT/OT USA group.
- Work in partnership with local Automation (OT) team. Build and maintain strong synergy between IT and OT.
- Install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot a wide range of hardware and software.
- Isolate, reproduce and analyze a wide range of complex technical issues and drive their resolution, either directly or through escalation depending on urgency and complexity.
- Communicate issues, failures, upgrades, or replacements in a timely manner to local management, IT leadership, and/or end-users to assist planning and ensure understanding.
- Oversee work and performance of IT subcontractors. Ensure that company standards are being met and work is being completed to the highest quality levels.
- Support and help maintain production environments (where applicable).
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities, as management may deem necessary from time to time.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field required.
- Minimum three (3) years of relevant experience as a technical advisor required.
- A+, Network+, Security+ required.
- Equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be considered.
The Extras (Preferred Qualifications):
- Experience in a plant/manufacturing environment preferred.
Hours/Employment Type: Full Time
How to Apply: Please visit our online posting
AA/EEO – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity