Line Attendant (Summer Help)
Job Title: Line Attendant (Summer Help)
Company: Sartori Company
Location: Plymouth, Wi
Description: The Line Attendant removes raw materials from packaging, loads the processing line, performs equipment change overs, and quality checks and packages finished products.
- Removes raw materials from pallets, bags, boxes or totes. Feeds raw materials in correct quantities, based on formulas and product specifications.
- Performs general housekeeping for the Converting department including sweeping, removing cardboard, garbage bags and pallets from staging or process area(s).
- Inspects cheese and materials for mold, dirt or foreign substance.
- Cleans cheese with a knife or segregates cheese on a pallet for cleaning as needed.
- Fills cellulose, salt, and/or ingredient dispenser(s) to maintain supply for production.
- Performs production equipment change-overs, cleaning, and/or assemblies as required..
- Sets up, operates, maintains and sanitizes equipment, using cleaning chemical materials.
- Prepares and opens bags for packaging wedges. Weighs and labels wedges to established specifications.
- Inspects, packages and boxes deli-cups, wedges, vacuum packed wheels and bags.
- Completes all paperwork associated with essential job functions.
Experience, Skills and Abilities:
- WORK ENVIRONMENT: Typically cool + dry
- High school diploma or equivalency, preferred. Experience working in a manufacturing environment, preferred.
Hours/Employment Type: Seasonal work. Sample work schedule: 8 hour shifts: 1st, 2nd or 3rd Shift OR 12 hour weekend only shifts
Wages: $17.50 / hour
Contact: Email Lindsay Muench or call 920-449-7987
How to Apply: Please visit our online posting